From the bottom of my heart !



As we are celebrating 8 months book Anniversary of my book Life in Hyderabad on 7th October, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my wonderful readers across the Globe for reading my book and accepting me as an Author. My passion towards writing grew since i was young. I always dreamed of becoming a published author, but dream was not enough to become what i was desired. So my quest for finding myself grew more with each dawn. 

I always had an imagination of a little place for me in the world where no one can replace me. With each passing day i found that writing is one such place where i can be myself, where I can find true solace, where I'm free and happy. So i groomed myself, I wrote every day and explored new ways of writing styles. I observed people, their stories, their pain, their happiness. That observation skills helped me to build characters in my mind palace and I poured out the same on paper. 

I have traveled afar with characters, books and stories that nothing else mattered to me in the world and I lost myself between the lines of my book. The moment I realized I was ready, I decided to publish my book. Trust me it wasn't that easy as it looks. 

I was juggling with my work and my passion for a very longtime since I started working. To bring Life in Hyderabad book into life I have spent sleepless nights, and worked for nearly 15 hours a day for the past few years. I was battling with myself and with time everyday. I pushed myself to do more. That stubbornness, that zeal and patience made me what I'm today. 

Now when i see that people are reading my book from every nook and corner of the world. It really makes me happy. My joy knew no bounds when they write reviews and when I receive accolades for my work on texts and calls. It gives me a sense of relief, and it encourages me to write more. 

I truly cherish each and every moment of this entire journey. All this wouldn't have been possible without my family, my friends and team Fanatixx. I thank them for being with me in this journey.

With great things happening around, I wish you all a very wonderful day ahead and happy reading folks ❤

-Author Queeny Yalangi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The silent Truth !

Three Horses !

Having Everything and Having Nothing !